B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Pure Genius

Best game i've played in years.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

YEAH

HIGH FIVE WOO
kinda short compared to what i thought it was going to be
but still beastly
and there should be some button combo to make it so you can play as julius
oh ALSO
whats the point of bombs and potions?

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

pure awesome

i loved everything about it
the simple pixel art
the simplicity of it
and the best thing to me was the song
is it available anywhere?
i would love to get that song
but overall a great game

Sky Blocs Sky Blocs

this game is great

definitly front page material
my only biff is this might be stolen
excuse me if it isn't but i've seen this on www.jayisgames.com and it's been on there for a LONG time so it doesn't seem quite right to me
but im sorry if this is the actual game
but other then that
great game!!!

TheFirstDoor responds:

Hi there,

Thanks for the comments on the game, I'm glad you like it! Just to let you know, it isn't stolen, it was an entry I created for the Jayisgames competition and this is an updated version from some of the feedback.

The First Door

How To Drown Kittens How To Drown Kittens

nice

cool game i'm number 5 for now but i could've gotten higher but my cat got stuck in the wall

Stickman Odo 2 Stickman Odo 2

nice

this game rocks i played the other one and even if the animation may be bad i still like the style of games like this g. good job looking forward to another if you'll make one! :)

Masta12 responds:

thanx check out number 3

Twilight Princess Quiz. Twilight Princess Quiz.

i got 2950 on that quiz. that was a very well made quiz that made you think. the hardest question for me was the "which sage did ganondorf kill?" i didn't even know that you could tell the difference!

5/5

Auz responds:

Hehe, I don´t think anyone will know the answer of that question.

You can tell the difference, but not by how they look.

All the towers have a symbol of one of the medaillons of Ocarina of Time on them. So you can see which one is missing when they´re standing on those towers.

Fakeout Fakeout

good

i found a bug where if you shoot the lazer thing then you lose while they're still there they stay on the screen forever so i had to restart the game

Grape Dodge v2 Grape Dodge v2

Heh... White...

ok junky i have some cunstructive criticizm with your new found knowledge(stuff you learned at my house today) you should change the ship movment so it doesn't look like lag. then you should add levels and maby some power-ups like invincibility. its all right but ive seen you do much better.

find your way out! find your way out!

nice game

very well done. the way i can tell is because i cant beat it. -_- i need a walkthrough... lol but keep it up you should definatly make another!